Click Here to Join our Mailing List
Please enter your name and e-mail address.
President and Director of Operations - Vancouver
- Experienced as both a practitioner and manager of occupational health and safety programming within various government agencies and municipalities as well as utility, manufacturing, transportation, petroleum, chemical, construction, healthcare and food service industries.
- Active representative on CSA Technical Committees, including CSA Z412: Office Ergonomics Guidelines, as well as the recently released:
- Standard Z1002: Hazard Identification and Elimination, Risk Assessment and Control
- Standard Z1003: Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Specialist in the area of aging workforces and fatigue management issues.
- Former President for the Association of Canadian Ergonomists-Prairie and Northern Region; Active member in the Canadian Society of Safety Engineers.
- Sought after guest and keynote speaker at Health and Safety Conferences and Symposiums across Canada and the United States. (See Speaking Engagements)