Please enter your name and e-mail address.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
President and Director of Operations - Vancouver
- Experienced as both a practitioner and manager of occupational health and safety programming within various government agencies and municipalities as well as utility, manufacturing, transportation, petroleum, chemical, construction, healthcare and food service industries.
- Active representative on CSA Technical Committees, including CSA Z412: Office Ergonomics Guidelines, as well as the recently released:
- Standard Z1002: Hazard Identification and Elimination, Risk Assessment and Control
- Standard Z1003: Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Specialist in the area of aging workforces and fatigue management issues.
- Former President for the Association of Canadian Ergonomists-Prairie and Northern Region; Active member in the Canadian Society of Safety Engineers.
- Sought after guest and keynote speaker at Health and Safety Conferences and Symposiums across Canada and the United States. (See Speaking Engagements)
Jill Bates, B.Sc. (Kin)
Kinesiologist - Calgary
- Fifteen years experience in injury prevention and rehabilitation services including the development and delivery of back care and soft tissue injury programs, fitness and lifestyle assessments, critical task inventory and ergonomic analysis of office and industrial environments.
- Specialist in assisting emergency response personnel, police services, transportation industries and food services groups with injury prevention programming and physical demands analysis.
- Additional expertise in coordinating case management strategies for industry.
Karl A. Brysch, M.Sc. (Kin)
Kinesiologist - Vancouver
- Masters of Science in Kinesiology, Bachelor of Science (Honours - Human Kinetics) with an emphasis in Applied Kinesiology and Ergonomics.
- 16 years experience conducting ergonomic assessments in various environments (e.g., airports, manufacturing, sawmills, pulp and paper, food services, transportation, offices), analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, providing one-on-one and group training in ergonomics and safety measures, and usability testing.
Troy Collins, B.Sc. (Kin), AE
Kinesiologist - Edmonton
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, specializing in ergonomics, from Simon Fraser University; and 6 years of ergonomics experience in BC and Alberta in industrial, municipal and office environments.
- Experience in Ergonomics Program implementation and maintenance. Extensive background in adult education including ergonomic training in various industries and contributions to university course materials.
- Proficient with sophisticated ergonomic tools and software including WATBAK, 3D SSPP, Captiv; Assessment Tools such as RULA, JSI, ACGIH HAL, Liberty MMH Tables; and Usability Evaluation Tools such as Heuristic Analysis, and End-User Human Factors Trials.
Jason Hawley, BScOT (Reg) (SK)(C), BPAS
Occupational Therapist - Saskatchewan
- Eight years of experience as an Occupational Therapist working in rehabilitation, injury prevention, and disability management services. Experience working with ergonomics both in the office and industrial setting.
- Wealth of knowledge pertaining to material handling biomechanics as well as patient handling protocols and methods.
- Work Smart Ergonomic System Specialist Training, May 2010- Certificate July 2010. Matheson and Associates Functional Capacity Evaluation Training, November 2010.
- Registered member of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists and the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists. Currently acting as the Treasurer for the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists.
Farzana Ismail, CCPE
Ergonomist - Toronto
- Farzana has attained the designation of Canadian Certified Professional Ergonomist (CCPE). Farzana's expertise is in the physical aspects of applied ergonomics. She has carried out a variety of projects in office and industrial settings, in both unionized and non-unionize environments, in order to prevent musculoskeletal injury and improve workplace productivity. Her projects include ergonomics program development, ergonomic audits, ergonomic risk assessments, job/physical demands analysis, training and education.
- From 2009 - 2010, Farzana served a two-year term as BC/Yukon Regional President for the Association of Canadian Ergonomists (ACE).
- Farzana resides in Toronto, Ontario.
Corporate WCB Claims Manager - Edmonton
- With over 25 years of claims experience focusing primarily on workers’ compensation claims in Western Canada and the Territories, Flo is a specialist in the development and implementation of effective return to work strategies, injury investigation processes and disability management programs.
Office Administrator - Vancouver
- Over 15 years experience as Office Administrator in the Financial and business sectors performing office managerial duties to special events, I get the job done. I provide service with a smile, its contagious!